Stock your kit with this 50 person first aid refill when supplies are running low. Sting relief pads, burn cream and antibiotic ointment offer topical solutions to a range of issues, while an assortment of bandages makes it easy to treat minor cuts and scrapes. Use the included nitrile exam gloves to maintain sterile conditions as you help provide aid to coworkers and visitors to your building. This First Aid Only ANSI A+ refill contains 183 pieces, providing an ample supply for offices, warehouse and other business settings. The First Aid Upgrade pack has easy to follow instructions that optimize the ease of use and reduces the need for purchasing a whole new cabinet. The 183 piece retro kit provides a well rounded number of items for a variety of safety concerns including but not limited to: 60 plastic bandages, 12 triples Antibiotic Ointment Packets, Hand Sanitizer packets, 12 First Aid/Burn Cream Packets and more.
- Full refill pack for making your kit complete again contains 183 first aid supplies for up to 50 people
- Kit part numbers that this refill is for: 90639, 90564, 90565
- Contains: 60 (1″ x 3″) adhesive plastic bandages, 20 alcohol wipes, one (4″ x 4″) burn dressing, 15 BZK antiseptic towelettes, one (4″ x 5″) cold pack, and two (2″) conforming gauze rolls
- One (4″) conforming gauze roll, one CPR face shield, one (2″ x 5 yd.) elastic bandage, one (1 oz.) eyewash, 10 fingertip fabric bandages, one first aid guide, one (0.5″ x 5 yd.) first aid tape, 12 (0.9 gram) first aid/burn cream packets, and 10 (0.9 gram) hand sanitizer packets
- 10 knuckle fabric bandages, four pair of nitrile exam gloves, four povidone-iodine infection control wipes, one pair of scissors, two sterile eye pads, six (3″ x 3″) sterile gauze pads, three sting relief wipes, two (5″ x 9″) trauma pad, one (40″ x 40″ x 56″) triangular bandage, 12 (0.5 gram) triple antibiotic ointment packets, and one pair of tweezers
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Type A standards