Disinfect hands and help to prevent the spread of germs with Purell Redifoam Refills. These refills pair perfectly with the Purell CXR Redifoam Dispenser to offer a pleasant sanitizing foam that gently disinfects hands without leaving behind a scent.
- Free from preservatives, antibacterials, parabens, phthalates, fragrance and dye.
- Meets USDA Biobased Standard for hand cleaners.
- EcoLogo certified — reduced environmental impact from an overall lifecycle standpoint.
- USDA Certified Biobased — meets federal guidelines for plant-based/bio-based materials.
- Less harsh chemicals — made with fewer harsh chemicals, or safer chemicals than typical alternatives, helping reduce your use of and exposure to substances that may be more harmful to your health and the environment.
- Plant-based content — made using tree-free agricultural products or by-products, helping you support innovative use of plants while reducing use of forests or other resources.
- Refill — designed for use with a specific refillable, helping you save resources and money by extending the life of your product.
New Product Tab
New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new item. Original manufacturers warranty, if any, still applies, with warranty details included in the listing comments. Original packaging is present for most New items but certain items like shoes may be re-boxed.
Used - Like New: An item in perfect working condition. Original protective wrapping may be missing, but the original packaging is intact and in good condition with minor damage possible. Instructions are included.
Used - Very Good: A well-cared-for item that has seen limited use and remains in good working condition. The item may show some limited signs of wear with small scratches or cosmetic blemishes. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged and could be missing some accessories. Missing accessories are clearly defined for each item.
Used - Good: The item shows wear from consistent use, but it remains in good condition and functions properly. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged. It may be marked, have identifying markings on it, or have minor cosmetic damage. It may also be missing some parts or accessories such as screws (in the case of furniture) or an instruction manual.