Updating Orders In Transit
Once an item has shipped, a few extra steps are required to make adjustments. Unfortunately, items already in transit cannot be expedited.
USPS or UPS
Both links allow you the ability to:
- Hold or delay packages
- Pick up from a local USPS or UPS location
- Deliver to another address
- Deliver on another day
- Schedule a delivery window
- Sign for packages online
All Other Carriers
If your item is not being shipped by USPS or UPS, it’s considered a large item. You can make the following order changes for large items:
Reschedule the delivery date and/or time window:
- Follow the instructions listed in your scheduled delivery date confirmation email.
- Delivery dates cannot be adjusted within 24 hours of scheduled deliveries.
Change the delivery method:
- For more information on delivery method options, take a look at Shipping Large Items page.
Change the shipping address: